Michelle completed her architectural studies including her Masters degree at The University of Melbourne in 2018. Since graduating Michelle has gained work experience in both Malaysia and Australia. As an Architectural Graduate, her work responsibilities involve design documentation and providing support for various projects.
Michelle has a keen interest in biophilic design. The idea of connecting nature and the creative built-environment fascinates her.
Outside of work, Michelle enjoys visiting art galleries, discovering new places and exploring Melbourne’s coffee culture. She’s also interested in DIY crafts and is looking to expand her hobbies to include timber carpentry and pottery someday.
Qualifications & Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Architecture, Taylor’s Lakeside University, Malaysia (2015)
- Master of Architecture, The University of Melbourne (2018)
- UoM Global Scholar Award (2018)
- AA Visiting School Summer Program (2017)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin